Associate Faculty Champion Scheme
The Associate Faculty Champion (AFC) Scheme was launched in 2012 to enhance the adoption of innovative pedagogical techniques, as well as, to build a repository of teaching and learning strategies that are suitable to SUSS to improve course delivery and to enhance student learning experience. These projects have yielded tangible initiatives and improvements at the course- and programme-level.Working closely with TLC faculty, the AFCs shape and implement their pedagogical innovation in their courses, to further improve course delivery and student learning.
The Associate Faculty Champion Scheme (AFC) for the term of service commencing 1 July 2018 is now open to SUSS Teaching Award recipients.
- Step 1: Download application form
- Step 2: Complete as much as possible of the information required in the application form
- Step 3: Email completed application form to email@example.com
- Step 4: TLC Faculty will work with you on fine-tuning your application, to be re-submitted
- Step 5: TLC will seek endorsement from Deans of Schools/ Director CCPE
- Step 6: Evaluation by other TLC faculty
- Step 7: TLC will evaluate applications and consolidate the list of nominated AFCs for approval at the Teaching and Learning Committee meeting.
- Step 8: Successful applications will be informed