The Teaching & Learning Centre (TLC) promotes excellence in teaching; supports the learning needs of SUSS's students, and strengthens ties with associates to foster an academic community. Specifically, TLC does the following:
All of us at TLC are fully aware that teaching at SUSS can be an isolating experience, so please feel free to drop any one of us an email if you have any questions, or to stop by for a chat over a cup of coffee or tea. We would love to hear from you, and to build rapport with you, as well as amongst you.
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, do let us know. We are always looking for volunteers to help organise activities for the associates, contribute articles to the newsletter, and even to mentor new associates. We hope that our initiatives will help strengthen SUSS links with our associate faculty.Email Us
Oversee and manage TLC.
1. Oversee AD100, AD108, Dialogue with Beginning Faculty.
2. Manage Associate Faculty Champion and Innovation Seed Grant.
Oversee the Student Development Programmes - Successful learning at SUSS, Academic Integrity, Self-directed learning, Strategic revision.
Oversee the English Proficiency Programme and English Language academic support.
1. Administer the programmes and schemes for the Associates and Students.
2. Manage TLC’s events/activities and administrative requirements.
1. Assist in implementing teaching and learning related tools and resources.
2. Provide support for English Proficiency Programme and TLC’s events/activities.
Provide support for Associate Development Programme and TLC’s events/activities.